1. Where is Kathmandu BernHardt HS School & College located?
Kathmandu BernHardt HS School is located at Balkhu Chowk.
2. Which study programs does BernHardt offer?
BernHardt offers +2(Science, Management), Nursery to X in school level, BSc. CSIT, BBS at Bachelor’s Level.
3. Is BernHardt a co-educational institution?
Yes, the College enrolls both boys and girls in all its study programs both as day-scholars and boarders per student choice/need/eligibility.
4. Normally, what is the total number of students in each class-room?
It is different in terms of the size of the class rooms and Level of the students. Class strength could reach up to 40 students. But there are 30 to 40 students in each class.
5. What is the procedure for admission?
First of all the students who want Admission to Kathmandu BernHardt College must have academic eligibility. After Submission of Entrance form, entrance examination conducted by the college has to be passed. This is followed by a personal interview closely conducted by the Admission Department.
6. Is the College affiliated to any educational board/institution in Nepal or abroad?
+2 program is affiliated to the Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB), Nepal.
Our Bachelor program is affiliated to Tribhuvan University (TU).
7. Can you tell me about the distinguishing features of BernHardt’s teaching faculty ?
The team of our teaching faculty is self motivated, learned, experienced, dedicated, creative, helpful, and kind. They are always ready to contribute for the sake of institute and students. Our teachers are renowned for their delivery and subject matter.
8. How is your teaching faculty selected?
The process includes Vacancy Announcement, application for the job by candidates, short listing, Class Observation, and Interview. Excellence in relevant educational qualifications, long teaching experience in related field is must for being shortlisted. Thereafter, the applicants go through observation classes followed by a rigorous interview process before being finally selected. Most importantly, our teachers need to show a commitment to the academic success of their students having positive attitude towards the Institution.
9. What is the college fee structure?
It varies in terms of level and year. You are highly advised to contact via mail or phone. The following info may help to understand the varieties of fee structure.
Admission Fee is applicable for the first year only at the time of admission.
Security Deposit is refunded only after the successful completion of the program.
Annual Fees include the expenses related to Library, ECA’s, ICT access, teaching aids, internal assessments, and other similar events. It is applicable each year.
Tuition Fee is applicable for 12 months per year.
The fee structure does not include HSEB/TU Registration Fee and HSEB/TU Examination Fees and TU Service charge which have to be paid separately.
10. Does the College offer scholarships?
Yes, Kathmandu BernHardt College offers limited Full as well as partial-scholarships to students on a need- cum-merit basis.
11. Which Extra Curricular/co-curricular/Sports activities does the College offer?
Debate, elocution, essay writing, quiz, poetry recitation, painting, drama, Talk program, Presentation and excursions are some co-curricular activities.
The students can choose from a wide option of sports and games. This includes Table Tennis, Badminton, and basketball amongst others. We also have games like Football ,Cricket in Sports Week and Some indoor games like Carom Board, chess etc.
We conduct numerous friendly matches regularly.
12. Why should I choose to study at Kathmandu BernHardt College?
Kathmandu BernHardt College has an excellent teaching faculty of proven ability, a well-equipped infrastructure, and a dedicated team of educational managers. Above all, students are individually cared following the motto- ‘You are a Name not number at BernHardt.’
13. Is there any transportation facility?
The college provides the facility of Transportation for the convenience of the students in specific location. For further details, please contact Transportation Department.
14. What about the Library or other Resource facilities? To enhance efficient and holistic teaching/ learning process, the college has a Library along with course books, reference books, Journals, famous literary books etc.
15. How does the College maintain discipline?We give strict adherence in discipline. This institution has a Code of Conduct. Any student found violating the Rules & Regulations therein would invariably face strict disciplinary action.
16. Is counseling provided to students for personal and career development?
Yes, we provide personal/career counseling to every needy student.
If you have any queries regarding BernHardt please send through e-mail.